Please follow these rules to help us maintain harmony and integrity in the AccountingWEB community:
- Stay on topic.
- Do not post personal comments towards other members that could be interpreted as offensive or inflammatory. These will not be tolerated and will be moderated/deleted.
- If you feel provoked by what you consider to be a personal comment, please try not to respond. Contact the site moderators who will deal with this.
- Consider the intonation of your postings when you write them and understand that interpretation of the written word can be subjective. You could offend someone without meaning to if they misinterpret your tone. Be mindful of this before you click 'submit'.
- Do not create multiple user accounts. This will result in the additional accounts being removed and deleted from the site. From time to time we may have to verify accounts that we believe may be duplicates or attempts to circumvent on-going bans from the site.
- Avoid political, religious, racial or other such emotive topics which you could sensibly predict will provoke and offend other members.
- When we remove a post on the site, or an entire thread, we will make an effort to explain why, both to the community and to the individual.
- Do not complain or comment on this moderation policy in the Any Answers forum or any of the discussion groups. We will address any questions, comments or complaints by email or Private Message.
- AccountingWEB reserves the right to remove any material from the Any Answers forum without warning or notice as we see fit or if contradicts these rules and guidelines.
- AccountingWEB reserves the right to remove, disable or block member accounts based on any behavior which contradict these rules and guidelines.
- Sift Media reserves the right to enforce any ban across all of our online publications at the discretion of our moderation team.